Fresh Spinach and Cherry Tomato Salad
Preparation time: 20 mins
Ingredients [Serves 6]:
1 kg fresh spinach leaves, preferably baby spinach leaves
1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
100 g parmesan cheese, shaved
1/4 cup roasted pine nuts
For the dressing
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons mustard
1. Clean the spinach leaves thoroughly and leave aside to dry.
2. For the dressing: dissolve the honey in the balsamic vinegar, then add the mustard. Mix well and season with salt. Set the dressing aside.
3. In a large salad bowl transfer the dried spinach leaves and then drop over them the cherry tomatoes.
4. Arrange on top the shaved Parmesan and finally sprinkle the roasted pine nuts.
5. Before serving, pour dressing all over.