Skinny Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips
Preparation time: 15 mins | Baking time: 60 mins
Ingredients [Serves 8]:
150g brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 medium bananas, ripe and mashed
85g low fat butter, melted
2 tablespoons milk
40g chocolate chips
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven at 165 degrees.
2. Mix 150 grams of flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the mashed bananas, melted butter and milk.
4. Mix slowly until you get a homogeneous paste, then use an electric mixer for 2 mins.
5. Add the eggs, remaining flour, chocolate chips, and mix well.
6. Butter the sides of a cake tin, poor the mixture, and bake in the oven for 60 mins.
Eat healthy, Stay Fitt!